Thursday, October 8

New LUSH Website is Active



The new website that has had the band logo up as a place marker is now beginning to show activity. Sign up for the mailing list while you're there.



Scroll down the page to read the note from Emma, Miki and Phil.


"It's not easy but try to picture this;
Do you remember that we were once together?"

Well, we are again. Almost.

"When you're gone out of sight not out of mind.
But you know, this feeling took me years to find"

If you missed us the first time round, or just lost your copy of Spooky, 4AD are reissuing a coloured vinyl issue of our 'best of' album Ciao!and a box set reissue of all our albums.

"Do you still need me? Do you still hear me?

And we'll be playing the Roundhouse in London May 2016.

"Left it unsung I shall leave but I'll return"

Keep in touch, there's more coming…
Love, Emma, Miki and Phil"


http://lushofficial.com

Very good to read these words after 19 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment